Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dr. Apt and Thanksgiving and My Birthday, Oh My!!!!!!

I was totally MIA all week last week from blogging so I'm here with an update.

I will start with our Dr. Apt as it was last Monday. I had lost 5 lbs since my last visit. Mr. Lopez didn't get to attend this one with me because he had his own doctors apt so my cousin went with me instead. It was a great appointment. The baby was moving and trying to turn over and it even waved at me! I'm not even kidding! It did! Here are some pics I took of the ultrasound. Sorry quality isn't so good.

Baby

Belly pic at 12 weeks

This year Mr. Lopez and I hosted our first thanksgiving ever! I totally forgot to take pics of all the yummy food and decorations so I'm sorry! We had about 20 people in attendance including my family, Joey's family and my foster family. I was smart and had everyone bring a dish and all I had to do was cook the ham and make a pie! It was such a success but boy was I tired after it was all said and done.

Saturday was my 26th birthday and it was such a great day! Mr. Lopez woke me up with a card and then went to buy me an outfit to wear for the day. When we got back home there were flowers waiting for me from Joey! Let me just tell you this was very special because Mr. Lopez doesn't believe in giving flowers since they just die and in 7 1/2 years since we've been together I've never received any. Then that afternoon we went to see the new Harry Potter with my foster family and it was a great movie! Really you must see it! Then we went to dinner and then we headed to Joey's grandmothers where they had a cake for me and I blew out all 26 candles in one blow! Oh yeah I'm a good blower! LMAO!

So needless to say I had one busy week for this pregnant momma and I think I'm paying for it now. Yesterday and today I've been really sick and just feel horrible! Hopefully that doesn't last much longer now that I'm done with my first trimester!

I  hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful couple of days! what a thoughtful hubby! I can't see my hubs taking me out to buy an outfit for the day! he's definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete