Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 14

How far along? 14 weeks


Baby's size? 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

Weight Gain? As of 2 weeks ago I had lost 5 lbs. Haven't been on the scale since.

Maternity clothes? I went shopping this weekend at Kohls and bought a couple pair of work pants and some shirts. I can button up by regular pants at all. When I'm home I like to wear night gowns that dont constrict my stomach.

Stretch marks? Not that I've found on my belly yet.

Belly button in or out? In :)
Sleep? I have not been sleeping well at all since I found out I was pregnant. I can't seem to get comfortable and I toss and turn all night and usually get really hot.

Foods I am loving? Truthfully there are no foods that I love right now which is so sad :( Nothing sounds good to me at all! I do like almost anything that is cold and I have been eating a lot of cereal because nothing else sounds good.

Foods I am hating? Any kind of meat, mexican food, pizza and almost chicken hast started getting me sick.

Best moment this week? Bought the baby its first book, Dr. Seuss "Oh, the places you'll go!" I absolutely love that book because its so motivational.

Movement? Nope not yet.

Symptoms? Still very nauseous. Saturday was a really bad day. I didnt get out of bed except to vomit and I beat my record of twice a day and vomitted three times that day :( I hope that goes away very, very soon!

Gender? We have our appointment on December 20 so two weeks from today. Hopefully the little one is in a good position for us to see. We have decided on nursery themes for either one. If its a boy its of course going to be sports theme after his daddy and if its a girl i found the cutest princess theme.




What I miss? Feeling normal and not getting sick!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute nursery themes!

    I hope you get over your morning sickness soon (or as I call it, my "all-day sickness)! I'm really looking forward to that stage where it's out the door!

    ReplyDelete