Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays: The Lopez Family Christmas Card

Since 2010 was a big year for Mr. Lopez and I with us getting married and getting pregnant, we decided or I should say I decided to create a holiday card with pictures of us instead of just sending out regular Christmas cards like we usually do. So I used Walgreens.com to create our cards and they were only $15.99 for 20 which I didn't think was a bad deal. And we only sent them out to family but will probably start sending them to our friends next year as well.

So without further adue, Seasons Greetings from The Lopez Family! (Side note: Since Joey's family are the Lopez',  we decided to say From Joey & Heather Lopez & Family)


In case you can't see the smaller pics very well, the pics include a pic of our first dance from our wedding, our cats and an ultrasound pic of baby Lopez!

Do you send out Christmas cards and if so do you create one or use generic ones?

3 comments:

  1. So cute! We're doing the same thing :)

    Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how cute! I usually send out Christmas cards, but I'm not this year. I didn't realize that in New Zealand, if you want them to arrive in time for Christmas you need to mail them before November 22nd. Crazy! I guess I'll remember that for next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We send out regular 'generic cards' but the ones we got this year are cute. They have a little boy on them and it says, "Define good..", hehe

    ReplyDelete