Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 15

How far along? 15 Weeks 3 Days

Baby's size? 4 inches — about the size of an apple — and weighs 2 1/2 ounces.

Weight Gain? Weighed myself yesterday and I gained 2lbs so almost back up to where I was before I started vomitting.

Maternity clothes? Yes and loving them! I'm starting to show a little more so

Stretch marks? I have some on my legs and sides but I think they may have already been there.

Belly button in or out? In :)

Sleep? The past couple of nights I have been sleeping a lot better!

Foods I am loving? I'm starting to get a little bit of my appetite back! I'm still loving anything cold and in particular frozen yogurt.

Foods I am hating? Any kind of meat, mexican food, pizza and almost chicken hast started getting me sick.

Best moment this week? I had two people on Thursday comment that all of a sudden I look really pregnant! Also I haven't gotten sick since last Sunday!!!!!!

Movement? Not that I can feel yet.

Symptoms? Stomach is a little quesy but vomitting has gotten better! Also I've been breaking out really bad on my face and my chest. Anyone else experiencing acne?

Gender? We will hopefully find out next Monday in time to tell our families on Christmas!

What I miss? Last week I had a mixer for work and I really missed being able to have a glass of wine! I was just smelling other peoples drinks. Its sad really!

3 comments:

  1. Very glad you are starting to feel better - hope the nausea goes away completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My face did the opposite of acne: got really, really dry! I was slathering on lotion 3 and 4 times a day to try to keep it under control :-) It seems to have gotten better now, thank goodness!

    And I know what you mean about the wine - I miss that, too! Chris has been great about not drinking any around me or even keeping it in the house. I have a feeling that these next 25 weeks are going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're finally feeling better!! I need to see you!

    ReplyDelete