Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bye Bye Baby Weight & More - Week 1

For those that have read my blog for a while you know that I have always had an issue with my weight. I was starting to try to loose it before we got pregnant and then I had to put that on the back burner. Before baby I weighed 164 lbs and needed to loose about 30 lbs for my BMI. When I got pregnant I wanted to only gain 15 lbs since I was already overweight but of course I didn't eat or exercise the way I should have and gained 30 lbs. When I had Elizabeth I weighed 194lbs!!!!!!!!! And I'm only 5'4" people!  As soon as I had Elizabeth I automatically lost 19 lbs. I now weigh 175 lbs and am only 11 lbs away from my prebaby weight.

For the past 10 weeks I really haven't been eating any better and working out just seemed daunting because I feel like I'm tired 24/7. But Monday night I decided that I'm absolutely tired of the way I look. I'm too big and am just not happy when I look in the mirror. I'm still wearing my maternity clothes for heavens sakes because nothing fits me. So I decided to only allow myself a dessert once a month which is my BIGGEST weakness, drink a diet coke only once a week and when I get fast food only get a salad. I also decided it's time to start working out and I started the 30 Day Shred again. I did this before I was pregnant but never finished it. So here are my goals:

Short Term Goal: Loose 15 lbs by my birthday (Nov. 27)
Long Term Goal: Loose 40 lbs total by next Summer
This Week's Goal: Have only 1 diet coke, no sweets and finish level 1 of 30 Day Shred.
Current Weight: 175 lbs.

1 comment: