Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Recap

Daddy & his little sweetie


On Saturday Elizabeth and I took her daddy to Chili's because he loves their chicken fried steak. On Sunday morning I woke up and picked us up breakfast and gave him the cards from Liz and I and a little book called Daddy's Girl. Unfortunately I couldn't buy anything else as I don't have a job. But I think he had a good 1st Father's Day anyway. That afternoon we went to my foster family's house. They cooked steaks and potatoes and we had homemade icecream for dessert. It was a very nice relaxing day. It was Liz' first time around puppies and they have 3 dogs. It was so funny to see doggie Lexie be so protective over her. She had to be laying beside her the whole time we were there. It was so cute. I can't wait to see what next year's father's day brings.

Grandma Deb with dogs Lexie & Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment