Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy 1st Father's Day!


 Happy 1st Father's Day to my wonderful husband! I knew since we first got together over 8 years ago that I wanted you to be the father of my children. You are a great person who is so smart, funny and sweet. Thank you so much for being so wonderful to me through our pregnancy even when I would cry for no reason. Thank you for being so understanding when I cry for no reason now! Thank you for being my rock through the delivery of our little girl and helping me to not be scared. Thank you for helping me make such a special little person. She is so lucky to have you as her dad. I know you will always be there for her and she is going to learn so much from you. I hope she has your temperament. Even if I don't tell you enough I want you to know I'm lucky to have you and am so thankful for all the things you do! I hope you have a wonderful 1st Father's Day!

Love,

Your wife

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!

    Congrats to you both :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! It brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I hope he had a great first father's day! :)

    ReplyDelete