Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Liz' Life: 3 Weeks

Three Weeks

Sleeping: There was a day or two where she slept for 4 hour stretches at night but we are still having trouble getting her to go to bed right after her night feedings. She takes an 1-2 hour naps during the day after her feeding and play time.

Eating: My milk is slowly starting to decrease. I'm now only getting an ounce in at a time. She is eating 4oz at every feeding.

Activity: She is still sleeping a lot during the day and is more active during the evenings.

Likes: She likes to be held a lot!


Dislikes: She does not like the bath nor to be changed or when I try to clean under her neck.

Highlights of Week: Daddy went back to work this week and it was just Liz and I. That was an experience! My sister came over one day and wanted to go to lunch so I took Liz out for the first time without my husband.

Pics from the week:


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the whole family! She is precious! You're going to have such fun with her. Can't wait to see her grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is absolutely precious! love love love that thick hair! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! Love these pictures. Very brave of you to go out without the hubby, and I'm so glad it went well for you. I know any "firsts" can be an adjustment.

    ReplyDelete