Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Liz' Life: 7 Weeks


Seven Weeks

Sleeping: She's only been sleeping for 2-3 hours at a time this week. She sleeps more during the day and sometimes I can't get her to wake up when I want her to since I've been trying to get her on a schedule but she lets me know I'm on her schedule.

Eating: She's still taking any where from 3-6 oz of formula with rice cereal and usually eats every 2-4 hours. She seems to be a lot more hungry lately. Feeding time has been a little hard because every other feeding I have to give her medicine for her reflux 30 minutes prior to feeding so sometimes I have to let her cry until I can feed her. Since I found out this week I was feeding her too much rice cereal she gets 1tsp per oz of formula now.

Activity: She looks around a lot more and is starting to sit up for longer periods on her own. I introduced her to a new toy this week and she seems to like it.

Likes: She likes to eat that's probably her favorite thing to do and she seems to like to visit her Abuela. She likes to be rocked and she still enjoys bath time with daddy.


Dislikes: She's not a fan of bath time with mommy. I guess I don't have that special touch that dad has. She HATES to have her nails filed. That is such a horrible process. She hates having her clothes changed and she doesn't like her swing most of the time.

Highlight of the Week: She had her 6 week check up this week where we found out mommy was overfeeding her and she was a whopping 11lbs 15oz. She got two shots and has started taking her acid reflux medicine. This week we also spent time with my foster family for 4th of July.

Pics from this Week



3 comments:

  1. So precious! She might be going through a growth spurt and that might be why she's so hungry! Iris was the same about that age!

    ReplyDelete