Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekend Recap: Moving, Party & CPR

We had a pretty busy weekend this weekend. Friday Joey took off work to help his mom and brothers move. They moved from a house into an apartment. Don't ask me why I don't really understand it. My mother in law's reason was because her landlord never fixed anything in the house. So she decided now that my brother in law has graduated from high school it was time to move.

On Saturday we were invited to a birthday party for a 3 year old. She is the daughter of a really good friend and the woman who was our photographer at our wedding. She had a cowgirl themed party and a pony ranch out in Katy. Since my nieces were down we took them with us and they had a blast. It was EXTREMELY hot outside but the kids had a good time anyway. They got to ride a pony and play games and go on a carriage ride. Elizabeth of course slept the whole time! That night my nieces stayed the night with us and we spent the night playing SkipBo. We love to play card games. I love playing with them because it reminds me of when I played with my grandparents.













Then yesterday Joey and I took our infant CPR class. There were mostly couples who were expecting in the class. It was a really easy class and CPR is pretty easy to do. Hopefully I'll never have to use it though.

So what did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Sounded like a fun weekend! That's great you both did the infant CPR class! I definitely want to do that when were expecting.

    ReplyDelete