Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Catch Phrase Vs Taboo




                        




                    



                        VS

  












This weekend one of our friends had a party and asked us to bring our game of Taboo. Another one of our friends brought Catch Phrase which Mr. Lopez and I had never played before. Of course for both games we played girls vs boys.

For some unknown reason the girls ALWAYS won at Catch Phrase and the boys ALWAYS won at Taboo. And of course there was arguing over who was the better team. I liked Catch Phrase if there was/is a way to update the questions because we ended up going through all of the entertainment questions.

So have any of yall played either of these games and which one do you like better?





2 comments:

  1. We love both of those games, although whenever we play, the girls ALWAYS win at both! It must be something to do with girls being better at communication and reading visual cues - I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taboo that is my favorite game!!

    I never really liked Catch Phrase. It makes me anxious. The loud timer beeping puts me on edge...I prefer the very silent sand timers. :)

    ReplyDelete