Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trick or Treat Tuesday: Halloween Decorations

This weekend Mr. Lopez and I put up our little bit of outside Halloween decorations that we bought this year. I hope to be able to build on this year after year. In case you weren't aware, outside decorations are freaking expensive! I could have bought a ton of stuff but everything was like $50 or more.




This pumpkin lights up and is in the window by our front door.



I mentioned in a recent post that we pulled up all the shrubs and weeds in the flower bed by our front door so we can do some landscaping. We are waiting to get a quote but in the meantime I thought it made a perfect graveyard!

Have you put out any Halloween decorations yet?





2 comments:

  1. Love the decorations! I rarely decorate for the holidays. It feels like I just never have the time, and then if I do they end up sitting there way past the holiday is over before I get around to putting it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby doesn't do Halloween - something about it scaring him as a kid. :) LOL - but I love decorating fall themed outdoors!!!

    Love your decorations!

    ReplyDelete