Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 5

My Body
I am 5 weeks pregnant this week and this is what my uterus looks like. Our embryo is about the size of a seseme seed.

My Symptoms
I have been feeling nauseus and light cramping. My body just feels weird.

My Weight
Starting Weight: 163 lbs. I really really hate that I wasn't able to loose weight before we got pregnant but my goal is to only gain between 15-20 lbs since I'm already starting out overweight.

Excersie
Mr. Lopez and I went to the park last night and walked 2 miles. My goal is to do this every night and I'm very happy that my husband is being supportive and going with me. I am also going to continue doing my pilates for my legs and my arms.

Announcing
We have finished telling our friends and family that we're expecting and everyone is overjoyed. We are very blessed with such great family and friends and of course with an extended family everyone wants to go to our appointments with us. I have a feeling we are going to have to make a plan for that or there are going to be some angry people.





4 comments:

  1. I don't know how I missed this! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know you're going to get a ton of opinions and advice....so here is mine :)

    - drink a ton of water ALWAYS. Even when you don't want it.
    - don't give in to cravings! It'll pass, and it's better for you and your baby to eat fruit and stuff as a substitute.
    - bananas help combat sodium so eat them as often as you can handle.

    I was really really really sick at the beginning (up until 28 weeks) so I never at a lot to begin with, but I did all these things and weight gain is minimum, and I have had no swelling (I'm 36 weeks by the way)

    Good luck with everything, it's so fun! I can't wait to read about your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am soooooo excited for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to your blog and i think its great. I am following yo now! Congrats to ya'll. Motherhood is the best thing that has ever happened to me! XOXO Jessica
    http://kitchenbelleicious.com

    If you can come support Susan G. Komen Bake for the Cure contest at my site and win a pink baking prize package! XOXO Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone wants to go with you to your appointments, I hope not! :) That's great you're finishing telling everyone.. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete