Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fab Friday {10.1.10}


So I'm soooo excited to announce on this Fab Friday that I'm fabulous because I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

We finished telling our family last night and we are waiting to tell our friends when we see them tomorrow for a friends birthday. So this information has NOT been posted on facebook or twitter yet so please don't post anything to my pages about it yet.

I took two pregnancy tests on Tuesday and they both came out Pregnant so I called the doctor and had my blood work done Wednesday morning. They called back that afternoon to confirm!!!!!!!!! As you all know from my recent posts about trying to loose weight before we had a baby,  this was unexpected. We had a plan to wait to start trying until April but I guess there are some things that you just can't control. Even though this is unexpected we are both very excited and I'm thrilled to share this experience with you!

I am about 5 weeks right now which puts our due date at June 4. We have a couple family members birthdays  a couple weeks before and a couple of weeks after that date and they are both hoping it falls on their birthday. We have our first appointment and ultrasound on Oct. 25 and I promise to keep you updated. I also promise to share whats going on throughout the pregnancy but not to get too detailed if you dont want me to.

This is why I havent posted anything this week because my mind was out of it and I didn't want to share the news until we told our family as they read this blog. I will get back to posting on a regular basis next week. Unfortunately this also means that Project Weight Off is OFF until after the baby arrives but my weight goal is to still continue to eat as healthy as I can and I would like to not gain more than 15 lbs since I'm already a little overweight. I will talk to the doctor more about that when we see her at the end of the month.

I hope y'all are just as excited as I am!!!!!





18 comments:

  1. WHAT!?!?! Amazing! Do you know how many pregnant women I know right now?!!

    Truly, truly fabulous!!!

    PS, way to go Mr Lopez ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS it's always the way though when you are working on losing weight you wind up preggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you! That is GREAT news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is SOO SOO very exciting! And I feel very honored that we were one of the first to know! BIG congrats to you and Joey. (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so happy for you lady! Can't wait for our lunch date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! What fabulous news!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! This is sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so incredibly happy for the both of you!What a blessing and such wonderful news. You are going to make such a beautiful and loving mother. What a lucky child. I'm here for you if you need anything! Try to rest and take it easy. You need to take care of YOU and that precious miracle growing inside of you. Pregnancy is a wonderful, but exhausting journey. Love you lots and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!!!!! So happy for your guys! What a great surprise :) Can't wait to follow along on your journey! You'll be such a cute preg wifey :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, that is sooooo exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! That is wonderful news! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHHHHHH CONGRATS!!!! What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete