Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home: Year 1

Today marks one year that Mr. Lopez and I have been in our home!!!!!!!! I wish we could say that we've really done a lot to it but we haven't. We want to do some painting and a few other things but things take time and were trying to come up with a plan of when we can do what. To celebrate we are getting gutters put on the front of the house and hopefully they will be done soon.

Here are some pics of what our house started off as when we were getting it built and what it looks like now. Excuse the mess.

Getting Built


Living Room Getting Built
Living Room


Bar area in living room


TV stand in living room


Office


Book shelf in office


Futon in Office


Movie shelf


Guest bedroom


Family pics of me in hallway


Guest bathroom


Guest bathroom


Closet


Closet


Closet


So as you can see we haven't done any painting but I'm hoping to change that this year!


Did you do a lot of cosmetic work to your house your first year?












3 comments:

  1. Girl, what size shoes do you wear?! We need to shoe swap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've lived in my house for 10 years, and I'm just getting around to painting it... Just it time to sell it. Ugh. I hope to do better with the next house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice you had a nice, new home to move into! We're hoping to buy a house before we get married, but it's not looking too good. We know everything happens for a reason though so we are just being patient! :)

    ReplyDelete