Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Journal: Day 29


Day 29 of my 30 Day Blog Journal is about my hopes, dreams and plan for the next 365 days. I have been thinking about this a lot lately.

I guess for me the first thing that pops in my mind is baby! I have my annual womanly check up tomorrow and I will be telling her that Mr. Lopez and I plan to start trying for a baby within the next year! This of course will only happen if Mr. Lopez gets a job sometime soon and we can start saving again.

In the next 365 days I also want to have another job. I wanted to be at this job for three years. This is my first out of college job and a lot of companys want 3+ years of experience. I have been at my current organization for two years now and I have a year of internship experience from another company. By next summer, I hope to be working for another organization that I believe in just as much as I do this one but  hopefully making more money and actually working under someone with communication experience.

What are your hopes, dreams and plan for the next 365 days?


No comments:

Post a Comment