Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fab Friday {9.17.10}


This post is dedicated to my husband who is totally fabulous! He is just a great person and so loving. I'm so proud to still be with him and in love with him for almost 7 1/2 years. He's ultra fab this week because after 3 1/2 long months of not having a job, he is now employed. I'm so proud of him for not giving up.

I just want him to know I will always have his back through good times and hard. Here is a song I heard this morning on my way to work. It's TI's new song and it fits perfectly for what I've been feeling lately! Here's to you babe!




3 comments:

  1. Aww, I was going to do a fab Friday for Big who threw a lasagna together and put in the oven before he left for the movies last night and before I got home from Kickboxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm popping over for a visit... found you through My Life in Purple :) This was such a sweet post... your hubs sounds fabulous indeed!!

    Hope you two have a wonderful and fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete