Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Recap: Celebrations & Containers

This weekend was a great weekend!! It started off bad Friday when I woke up to a nail in my tire AGAIN but this time it couldn't be replaced so had to buy a whole new tire. But by Friday afternoon my day had gotten better with the news that Mr. Lopez got offered a job. So Friday night we went to buy him some new work clothes and then headed to Red Lobster for dinner.

Then we came home and watched the UH vs UTEP game which I am happy to report that UH won!!!!!!!!!!!! Now on to UCLA next weekend and I'm kinda nervous. If we win that  will be amazing for us.

On Saturday we woke up early and headed to the grocery store. Then we made our way to The Container Store to pick up some storage things for the house. Our house is pretty small and we don't have a lot of cabinet space especially in the kitchen. I really could have gone crazy shopping but we stuck to just buying a few things this time. Here is what we got:

Container to hold our kitchen supplies that pulls out.


Pot/bakeware holder

Containers to hold Mr. Lopez & I's bathroom essentials.


Later that evening the hubby and I went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a friends birthday. The food was yummy and the cheesecake was of course fantastic. Mr. Lopez and I shared a white chocolate macadamia nut cheesecake.

Left to Right: Krutina, Holley, Tomi & birthday girl Gabby
Mr. Lopez & I
On Sunday we cleaned the house and then of course watched football. We watched our home team the Texans play against my favorite team the Colts!!! I was super sad to see the Colts loose but happy that my home team actually pulled it off.



So what did you do this weekend?


1 comment:

  1. I actually ended up buying some plastic containers for our bathroom stuff, it was just everywhere! I like the stuff for under the sink.

    ReplyDelete