Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Decorating: Fall & House Decorations

I like most people are so ready for Fall to officially be here. Living in Texas during the summer is just plain miserable and I'm ready for the cooler weather even though it doesn't get as cool as I would like here.

As you may have noticed I have a new Fall background so with that I wanted to show you some fall decorations that we have started putting up.


I hope to buy some more fall decorations within the next month to get ready for Thanksgiving as we will be hosting our first Thanksgiving at our house this year. I will have to take our current fall decorations down for Halloween and then put them back up.

Here are some other house decorations we put up a couple of weeks ago.



Have you started putting up Fall decorations yet?


4 comments:

  1. It isn't fall until AFTER my birthday, you get that straight, MISSY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the wreath :-)

    No Fall decorations for us in this part of the world - we're heading into Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your decor is so festive, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decor is so fun! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete