Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Project Weight Off: Time for Lift Off

OK as I said yesterday I'm starting Project Weight Off. Today is day 2 and I'm on off to a good start. I have not had anything sweet in 2 days and have started my pilates videos. I worked out last night when I got home and then this morning at 5 a.m.

I also mentioned yesterday that I was going to take pics of myself and share them with you to show my progress. I have to say that after seeing these I am very disgusted. It looks so bad. This proves to me once again that I have to loose weight and start eating healthier. So here are my starting pics.

Weight 163.6 lbs
BMI 128.1



I really can't believe that I am actually posting these pics. I am so disgusted with myself. Thank you for all of the sweet comments and encouragement yesterday and I really hope that I don't let myself or you down this time.


9 comments:

  1. Good for you for putting yourself out there in your journey! I don't know if I have the guts for my 'before' photo. I think a visual is a great way to stay focused on your goal.

    I also love that you're frowning ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this time you determined to reduce your weight & not to be unfocused while doing this.I think you should try Yoga it will help you to reduce your weight.All the best for your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking photos of yourself is a good idea. I need to do that, then I would see the REAL me! I don't let people take photos of me often, and when I do... it's usually only a "head shot"!

    I can't wait to see your next set of photos and to see the difference after you shed some pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking pics is a great way to hold yourself accountable - and you'll be able to look back at your progress and see how far you've come. Best of luck to you - but I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you girlfriend, you have tons of support here on the blogosphere, and like Christy said, you WILL do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just caught up on your weight loss posts. Good for you, girl! (That video is really inspiring!) You are incredibly brave to be posting before pictures...that's great incentive to lose weight.
    You are beautiful no matter what, hope you know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Heather! You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truth: I think you look good now. :)

    Health is important though so I hope you have a nice, healthy/balanced lifestyle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just remember that you are gorgeous!

    I'll do whatever I can to help you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete