Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Half Full Friday {9.17.10}


I can not believe that I have not done a Half Full Friday post since July. That's just horrible. But I'm here to get back on track.

This week's list:
  • I am happy that Mr. Lopez started  his new job!!!!!
  • I am happy that I have started taking prenatal vitamins.
  • I am happy that UH won against UTEP last weekend. Go Coogs!!!!
  • I am happy that I'm going to give blood tomorrow because I am a Committ for Life member.
  • I am happy that we have started working on our front yard.
 
Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

What made you happy this week?

 



2 comments:

  1. Prenatal Vitamins?? Is there something we need to know? :)

    Happy Friday, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! this is my first time joining in Half Full Fridays. What a cute blog! Love the list. I would have to say I'm happy NOT to be taking prenatal vitamins! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete