Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pregnancy: Week 6


My Body
I am 6 weeks pregnant this week and this is what my uterus looks like. This week's major developments: The nose, mouth, and ears are beginning to take shape.

My Symptoms
My nausea has gotten worse and I feel sick 24/7. Nothing seems to be helping. Not crackers, not 7UP, not eating something every couple of hours. I am thinking about calling the doctor and seeing if there is any medicine for nausea that I can take.


My Weight
Starting Weight: 163 lbs.
This Week: 162 lbs.

I have no idea how I lost a pound this week especially since I haven't started vomitting yet. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't had much of an appetite since I am so nauseous.





3 comments:

  1. Like I mentioned before, I was pretty sick for the first 30 weeks. HOPEFULLY yours will pass soon! The typical things that people would tell me to try (Sprite, crackers, ginger) did not work on me at all. I just had to keep trying different things that helped, which in my case was hard candy. The Dr. can prescribe something, Zofran helped me just a LITTLE bit, but most of the time I would throw it up anyway. Let me know if I can help you at all!

    ReplyDelete