Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2011

33 Weeks

How far along? 33 Weeks 2 Days (7 weeks to go till D Day and 4 more weeks till full term!)

Baby's size? Last appointment she weighed 4lbs 3oz. Baby Center says: weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark.

Weight Gain? ! Total gain +24lbs.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes and even some of my shirts are getting kind of tight but not going to buy any more since only have 2 more months left.

Stretch marks? Proud to say still none on the belly but the ones on my side are more prominent!

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? I've been waking up every night around 2 a.m. to use the bathroom.

Foods I am loving? CAKE with lots of icing!

Foods I am hating? Nothing at the moment

Best moment this week? Having my first baby shower!

Symptoms? Having trouble turning from side to side

Gender? a sweet baby girl

What I miss? Being able to move better

Dr. Appointment: We have our last 2 week appointment next Monday.

What I'm looking forward to this week: This weekend is the hubby and I's 8 year dating anniversary and our 1 year wedding anniversary is on Easter this year.

Belly Pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment