Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 4, 2011

Single Digit Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks 2 Days (We are finally in the single digit weeks with 9 more weeks to go!)
Baby's size? From Baby Center: measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.

Weight Gain? + 3lbs at last week's appointment making my Total gain +24lbs and boy do I feel fat!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes and even some of my shirts are getting kind of tight but not going to buy any more since only have 2 more months left.

Stretch marks? Proud to say still none on the belly!

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? I sleep good for about three hours then wake up and go back to sleep for another couple of hours.

Foods I am loving? I had my foster moms homemade brownies with cream cheese icing that was to die for!

Foods I am hating? bananas

Best moment this week? Liz being more active and Joey getting to feel her more

Symptoms? Getting hot a lot, swelling, itching

Gender? a little girl named Elizabeth

What I miss? daily cup coffee!

Dr. Appointment: Doctor's appointment last week was good. Liz' heartbeat is still in 150's and sounding good. We have our next appointment next Monday and finally get another ultrasound!

What I'm looking forward to this week: Going to my real life and blog friend Val's baby shower!

Belly Pic:




3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good chicky! Not much longer now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! how exciting! you're almost there!

    Emily
    http://www.texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

    ReplyDelete