Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 18, 2011

Showering Elizabeth with Love: Shower #1

This weekend was my first baby shower. Joey's family hosted it and even though there wasn't a lot of people in attendance it was very nice. Liz is definitely loved and everyone can't wait for her to be here. Here are some pics of the day:

Host Barbara and I

Gift table

Little Sister Krysti and I

My mom and I

My Mother-In-Law and I

Lawn sign for when shes born

Delicious cupcakes that had filling inside

My friend Patty and I

Princess bath towel

A handmade dress that the host made for Elizabeth

Play set my sister got us

Diaper cake

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great shower, love your purple dress too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much pink! :P

    Looks like you got some good stuff - not much longer now!

    ReplyDelete