Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

34 Weeks

How far along? 34 Weeks 2 Days (6 weeks to go till D Day and 3 more weeks till full term!)

Baby's size?  Baby Center says: weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long.

Weight Gain? At today's Dr visit I gained 6lbs since my last visit 2 weeks ago :( Total gain +30lbs. I do not want to gain anymore weight! I feel so fat! I need to start eating healthier instead of all the sweets I've been consuming.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes

Stretch marks? Have some on my boobs now. Rubbing Palmers oil on 2-3x a day.

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? Waking up once or twice to use the bathroom.

Foods I am loving? Breakfast foods

Foods I am hating? Nothing at the moment

Best moment this week? Hubby putting the pack and play together


Symptoms? HOT all the time! And not finding a comfortable position to be in

Gender? A girl Elizabeth Grace Lopez

What I miss? Not being so fat!

Dr. Appointment: I had my last 2 week appointment today. We are now down to once a week! Liz' heart rate was 158 and my blood pressure is still very good. I had to have a culture done today. The doctor said as long as I don't start having contractions she will start checking for dilation at 38 weeks.

What I'm looking forward to this week: My second and last baby shower!

Belly Pic:

3 comments:

  1. I knew someone that gained 60lbs while pregnant, so I think you're safe. ;) I love your dress, it's super cute! Not too much longer now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! What a pretty dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! I'm your newest follower and a few weeks behind you! LOVE the name Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete