Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

8 Months!!!!!



How far along? 32 Weeks 3 Days (We are in our 8 month and have 8 weeks to go!)

Baby's size? She weighed 4lbs 3oz at yesterday's appointment

Weight Gain? I actually didn't gain any weight in the past 2 weeks! I was so shocked with I got weighed yesterday! Total gain +24lbs.

Maternity clothes? Oh yes and even some of my shirts are getting kind of tight but not going to buy any more since only have 2 more months left.

Stretch marks? Proud to say still none on the belly!

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? I sleep good for about three hours then wake up and go back to sleep for another couple of hours.

Foods I am loving? Oranges or Orange Juice

Foods I am hating? Nothing at the moment

Best moment this week? Getting an ultrasound yesterday to see how our little girl is doing.

Symptoms? Not getting comfortable

Gender? a little girl named Elizabeth

What I miss? I really want a glass of wine!

Dr. Appointment: Doctor's appointment yesterday went well. We had our last ultrasound and don't you know Liz wouldn't let us see her face. I moved around and we got one shot of her but that was it we mostly saw her backside. Her heartbeat was 148 so no longer in the 150s. She is now a little over 4 pounds and measuring right on schedule. She is positioned kinda like a backward C. Her head is down near my pelvic area then she curves and her spine is by my right side, her butt is up near my boob area and her legs are by my left side. We are so lucky that everything is looking good and is on track. I have one last 2 week appointment on the 25th then will be going once a week!

What I'm looking forward to this week: My first baby shower is this weekend and I can't wait!

Ultrasound Pic:
She wasn't happy that we were trying to get her to turn towards us and she looked really squished.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 8 months and a sweet new baby picture! I go for a check up in about an hour :) I can't wait for our little girls to meet. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together.

    Love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in the home stretch now!!!

    ReplyDelete