Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 Weeks 3 Days (Last week of month 8!)

Baby's size?  Baby Center says: over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon).

Weight Gain? At yesterday's Dr visit I gained 1lb and 1/2  since last week Total gain +31 1/2lbs. I can't wait to start loosing weight as I feel so fat!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes

Stretch marks? Have some on my boobs now. Rubbing Palmers oil on 2-3x a day.

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? Waking up more often this week and having trouble falling asleep because of leg cramps.

Foods I am loving? Nothing really

Foods I am hating? Nothing at the moment

Best moment this week? Seeing my family and friends at my 2nd baby shower this past weekend

Symptoms? Really bad Acid Reflux and leg cramps

Gender? A girl Elizabeth Grace Lopez

What I miss? Not being so fat!

Dr. Appointment: I had an appointment yesterday and Liz' heart rate was still 158 and my blood pressure is still very good. My culture came back negative so I don't have to have antibiotics during labor. I got my card that has all my vitals on it to show when I get to the hospital for my delivery. Belly is measuring good as well. Have next appointment next week.

What I'm looking forward to this week: Our Maternity pics on Saturday. Also a little nervous about them because my face has been so dry and I just know I'm going to look horrible :(

Belly Pic:

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! Don't ever forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35 weeks! Getting SO close!!! You will look great in your maternity pics!!! Your shower looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete