Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Maternity Pic Slideshow

I would like to share our maternity pic session with all of you. Here is the link http://goldenphotography.net/viewing/?slideshowID=172557 and the password is HJE.

I just got this so we haven't decided which ones we are going to purchase but the following are my favorite: #2, #6, #14, #17, #18, #22, #27, #29, #37 and #50.

I think my face looks totally fat in a lot of them and I look like I have a double chin and I'm kinda wishing I would have worn something with sleeves but I was trying to make my belly stick out as much as possible since I don't think its very big.

Let me know what yall think!

4 comments:

  1. You look so great - not fat at all! I think that they turned out really well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE all your pictures! Your belly is gorgeous! Love the little white dress :) Liz is going to be such a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL! You look amazing and Joey looks so happy, too. I especially love the pics by the window - the natural light is awesome -- and of you guys reading Brown Bear and holidng the stuffed animal. SOOOOOO GREAT! They are PERFECT! And you look gorgeous -seriously! Don't think that you don't - you are just feeling the effects of those last few weeks of pregancy! But what others see is true beauty! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to take a look when I get out of work!

    ReplyDelete