Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blueberry Pie Recipe

I mentioned yesterday that I make an unbelievable blueberry banana cream pie. It was one of my dad's all time favorites and its so easy to make and delicious! I made one for my in laws for the Super Bowl and on Monday we celebrated my boss' birthday so I made one for work as well. Everyone at work just loved it and had to have the recipe so I thought I'd share with you as well.

I forgot to take a picture of mine so I found this one online. I don't put blueberries on top of mine.
Ingredients:


8 ounce package of cream cheese
1/3 cup white sugar
2 bananas peeled and sliced
1 cup of blueberry pie filling
9 ounce graham cracker pie shell

Directions:

Combine cream cheese and 1/3 cup of white sugar
Spoon mixture on pie shell
Put bananas on cream cheese mixture
Spread pie filling on top of bananas
Top with cool whip


Enjoy!!!!!!

3 comments: