Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Remember Alex Brown

So Sunday night I was watching Extreme Home Makeover and they were rebuilding a  home for the Brown family in my home state Texas who lost their daughter Alex to texting and driving. It just broke my heart seeing their story and of course I felt quilty because I text and drive a lot. I've come to the point in my life where I have to start thinking about the little one growing inside of me and that my decisions affect her. I want to make sure when I have her in the car with me that I don't text or even talk on the phone while I'm driving. I would hate myself forever if something bad were to happen to her because of that.

So I took the pledge to remember Alex Brown and not text and drive. If you text and drive please take the pledge to remember Alex Brown and help save a life! http://www.rememberalexbrownfoundation.org/take-the-pledge/sign.php





1 comment: