Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pregnancy: 23 Weeks

How far along? 23 Weeks 3 Days

Baby's size? From Baby Center: more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango)

Weight Gain? + 9 lbs last time I went to doctor

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? Been sleeping a little better. Still tossing and turning and getting up more to pee at night

Foods I am loving? Cake

Foods I am hating? Nothing

Best moment this week? Nothing really exciting this week but feeling her move more.

Symptoms? Been having more leg pain and my hands are starting to feel some weirdness.

Exercise? Day 4 of prenatal pilates video

Gender? Baby Girl, Miss Liz

What I miss? Getting up without it being a chore

Belly Photo








2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I'm LOVING cake right now too...may have to get some after the doctor lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby belly! I'd love to know which prenatal pilates video and ask how you like it? I'm just a couple weeks behind you and have been looking for something to do at home.

    ReplyDelete