Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pregnancy: 25 Weeks

24 Week 4 Day Ultrasound

How far along? 25 Weeks 3 Days

Baby's size? At last doctor's appointment last Wednesday she weighed 1lb 8oz

Weight Gain? +5lbs since last month. Total gain +14lbs.

Maternity clothes? Of course!

Stretch marks? Yes on my sides but none on the boobs or belly yet!

Belly button in or out? Still innie but looks like its closing in a little

Sleep? Sleep hasn't been that great lately! Cant seem to get comfortable and my left wrist hurts so bad at night thanks to my carpel tunnel

Foods I am loving? I have been craving a cupcake with icing!!!!!!

Foods I am hating? Nothing

Best moment this week? Got to see little miss at last week's doctor's appointment

Symptoms? Peeing more, not getting comfortable, carpel tunnel

Exercise? Need to start back up!

Gender? She's STILL a girl!!!!!!!

What I miss? Nothing at the moment

Doctor's Visit: We had our doctors appointment last Wednesday and we finally got to see our little girl again! She's doing great! She now weighs 1lb 8oz. Her spine looks good and shes forming just fine! We are now down to every 2 week appointments! Unfortuntaly we dont get another ultrasound till 34 weeks which totally sux! My next appointment is next week and I have my glucose test which i'm totally worried about. Fingers cross i pass!

Belly Pic:


 





2 comments:

  1. Ok cupcake outing must be scheduled soon :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ultrasound picture! You guys must be SO excited for her to get here!

    ReplyDelete