Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pregnancy: 6 months!!!!!!!

How far along? 24 Weeks 4 Days (We are finally in our last month of our 2nd trimester!)

Baby's size? From Baby Center: having gained about 4 ounces since last week. That puts him at just over a pound. Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn)

Weight Gain? + 9 lbs last time I went to doctor. Will find out how much more I've gained when go to doctor tomorrow.

Maternity clothes? Of course!

Stretch marks? Yes on my sides but none on the boobs or belly yet!

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? I've actually been sleeping throughout the night.

Foods I am loving? Nothing in particular

Foods I am hating? Nothing

Best moment this week? Getting to the 6 month mark!

Symptoms? I recently started having pain in my hands thanks to pregnancy carpel tunnel. Its no fun. Its worse in my left hand than my right and bothers me more at night when i'm sleeping.

Exercise? I haven't excerised in a couple of days thanks to something wrong with our TV. TV repairmen come out tomorrow to look at it so hopefully will start again at end of week.

Gender? Shes a girl!

What I miss? Nothing at the moment

Belly Photo








4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. now I want corn on the cob... ;)

    I would really miss beer I think. I don't drink it a lot, but would miss not being able to if I wanted to I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! And ugh, I am SO jealous that you are sleeping through the night! How do you do it?! I'm still getting up at least 3 times, plus having all sorts of crazy dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy baby! 6 months! That was fast :) You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your little one on the way!!

    ReplyDelete