Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pregnancy: 22 Weeks




How far along? 22 Weeks 3 Days

Baby's size? From Baby Center: At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound

Weight Gain? + 9 lbs last time I went to doctor

Maternity clothes? Yes couldn't fit in anything else even if i wanted to!

Stretch marks? Yes but putting my lotion on.

Belly button in or out? Still in

Sleep? Been sleeping a little better. Still tossing and turning and getting up more to pee at night

Foods I am loving? Peaches

Foods I am hating? Nothing

Best moment this week? I made my appointment for maternity  pics for beginning of May. I registered us for our Childbirth classes in March. This weekend we finished registering for baby Elizabeth at Target & Babys R Us. My father-in-law bought us Elizabeth's high chair and it came in this weekend.

Movement? Shes been moving a lot more and been hanging out on my bladder!

Symptoms? Headaches have seem to have gotten better! I'm peeing like a pregnant woman now. I feel like that's all I do! LOL Also my boobies have been itching A LOT!!!!!! My boobs have always been big and now they are just getting way too huge! I've also started seeing my linea nigra  on my tummy. Its not that noticeable but I can definitely see it.

Exercise? For the past 22 weeks I haven't been doing anything active besides going to work. Today I started doing a prenatal pilates video and I felt so good afterwards. I'm also going to start walking again after work today. I've also started to eat healthier and limit my desserts to only special occasions. I have been eating really bad since I got my appetite back around week 16. I'm really afraid of getting gestational diabetes and decided I need to do everything in my power not to get it.

Gender? G.I.R.L

What I miss? Nothing at the moment

Belly Photo





3 comments: