Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 19

How far along? 19 Weeks 3 Days


Baby's size? From Baby Center: weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 ounces


Weight Gain? I got on the scale at home yesterday morning and I think I've gained like 4lbs since 3 weeks ago. Not sure that's a good thing.


Maternity clothes? Yes and my wonderful foster parents bought me some nice maternity work clothes and undies this weekend!


Stretch marks? Yes and I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Mark Cream


Belly button in or out? In :)


Sleep? I can go to sleep really easy and sleep well for first couple hours then I toss and turn the rest of the night. Been getting really hot too when I sleep.


Foods I am loving? I'm not really craving anything at the moment.


Foods I am hating? Nothing really just tired of eating fast food these past couple weeks.


Best moment this week? Got in Liz' nursery bedding set and ordered her paint


Movement? I'm pretty sure I felt some moving around but not an actual kick yet.


Symptoms? Getting more tired for sure and having more trouble getting up


Gender? It's a girl! Elizabeth Grace Lopez


What I miss? Good sleep!


Belly Photo
Sorry for the bad pic. I'm not sure if its my camera or Mr. Lopez!

Joey's cousin Danielle and I at her birthday party






3 comments: