Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pregnancy Crazies

This whole pregnancy thing has got my body all whack!  Friday night Mr. Lopez and I went to Lowe's to see if they could match the sample paint that we ordered from the same place we bought Elizabeth's bedding set. They said they could but they didn't give us a sample to take home to make sure. Instead they gave us a gallon and when we went home the paint was more of a gold color instead of a pastel yellow. I for no reason at all got so upset and started crying because I was worried that the paint wouldn't come off and now we have a can of paint and not sure where else in our house we could use it. My poor husband just kept telling me there's no reason to cry that all we have to do is buy some primer and it will come off. Sure enough the next morning we did just that and what do you know it came off! Now I have always been an emotional person, I cry at tv shows and movies but I never cry for no reason. I just couldn't stop crying and I had no idea why! Thank goodness the Mr. is understanding.

Then this morning I woke up to my nose bleeding. I was like WTF! I woke up Mr. Lopez and told him my nose was bleeding and he got up and got me some tissue. I have read that's normal in pregnancy but it freaked me out because I was sleeping! Needless to say I will be ready for my body to go back to somewhat normal after Liz is born.

Any weird pregnancy crazies that you've experienced?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I've never been pregnant, but I went on the pill for a while and I cried constantly. It really screwed up my hormones, so I'd imagine being pregnant would have the same effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become more emotional, too. No full-blown crying jags yet, but definitely tearing up more often at movies and more sensitive about things! The only really weird pregnancy stuff is that I about passed out mid-workout this week, then threw up. I think it's from the drop in blood pressure that pregnant women get. But definitely no nose bleeds - that would freak me out!

    I'm enjoying things, but I think I'll be ready for things to go back to a new normal once our little one is born. Only about 20 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! You poor thing! Emotions are CRAZY when pregs. My sister is right now and she cries about everything :)
    Hang in there! Sweet baby Elizabeth will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete