Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nursery Beginnings

This weekend the hubby and I were busy getting Elizabeth's nursery together. Mr. Lopez painted her room Thursday and Friday night and then we spent the rest of the weekend putting together her furniture. The room is reallly starting to come together. We still need to put up her wall art and get a gliding chair but other than that everythings done! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see her room. It feels just a little more real. I know some of you might be wondering why we're working on her room so early but I didn't want to be eight months pregnant and be so big and tired that I couldn't help with anything. I also worry about everything and I didn't want another thing to stress about that close to Liz being born. I also wanted to be able to read to her in her room and get her used to being in there.

Here are some beginning pics of what her nursery will look like:

Her Book case and toy chest

Changing Table with UH diaper bag

Crib and mobile

Her dresser and lamp

Her room is painted in a light yellow
I will share pics of her bedding set tomorrow!


5 comments:

  1. It's looking really great! Yes, do all you can now- it's never too early to get things done when you're prego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so great. Very nice furniture set... and I love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furniture you picked out. That's a beautiful color of wood. I can't wait to get a glider, i think every house hold should have one, even those without babies b/c they are so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw it's all coming together so nicely! Love the dark wood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It looks fantastic! I love the yellow walls with the dark wood. Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete