Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 18

I know that I missed weeks 16 & 17 with me being on vacation and all the family stuff going on but I'm back with week 18.

How far along? 18 Weeks 3 Days
Baby's size? 6 ounces from our last doctors visit 2 weeks ago

Weight Gain? As of two weeks ago when we went to the doctor I had gained my weight back that I lost from getting sick and was up 1lb from where I started.

Maternity clothes? Yes and loving them! I really could use some more but I got a belly band for Christmas so I'm using that with my other pants.

Stretch marks? Yes and I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Mark Cream

Belly button in or out? In :)
Sleep? Been sleeping better but still a lot of tossing and turning

Foods I am loving? I'm not really craving anything at the moment.

Foods I am hating? Nothing really just tired of eating fast food these past couple weeks.

Best moment this week? We bought Elizabeth some more books yesterday to read to her. Best moment last week was ordering her nursery set and stroller and car seat and week 16s best moment was finding out the gender!

Movement? Every time we get an ultrasound we've gotten to see her move around but I havent felt anything yet.

Symptoms? Getting sick once a week and just started having leg cramps.

Gender? It's a girl! Elizabeth Grace Lopez

What I miss? Wearing clothes that fit and sleeping throughout the night.
Belly Photo


Week 16 Ultrasound Photo





3 comments:

  1. Look how prego cute you are!!!! A girl?! So exciting!! Elizabeth Grace is a beautiful name. Can't wait to see that lil baby!!
    Hope you start sleeping better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment & follow, you look fantastic! Congrats on your pregnancy :-)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable pregnant! Love the name Elizabeth Grace, and your hair!! Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete