Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

ABC

I stole this from The Housewife at Happy Hour with a  Housewife!

A is for Age: 26
B is for Beer of choice: I don't drink beer I'm a wine kinda girl
C is for Career: Communications Coordinator
D is for favorite Drink: A glass of Pino Grigo
E is for Essential item you use everyday: My IPhone
F is for Favorite song at the moment: I don't really have one
G is for favorite Game: Phase 10 and Taboo
H is for Hometown: Baytown, Texas
I is for Instruments you play: I've never played an instrument. I did twirl a flag when I was in high school. I was in the Band Flag Corp.
J is for favorite Juice: Orange Juice and Apple Juice
K is for Kids: Have two kitties and a baby girl on the way!
L is for Last kiss: This morning before we left to work
M is for marriage: 4.24.10
N is for full Name: Heather Ann Lopez
O is for Overnight hospital stays: I was born with an extra toe that I had to have removed and had to stay the night at Shriners Hospital
P is for phobias: Snakes, spiders and CLOWNS!
Q is for quote: ?
R is for biggest Regret: I've had a few growing up that I can't share but they've made me the person I am today
S is for sports: UH football! Go Coogs! and the Colts! I love you #18
T is for Time you wake up: For work at 6 am. On weekends I try to sleep until at least 8 am
U is for color of Underwear: Right now they are Grey.
V is for Vegetable you love: Squash, Corn, Green Beans
W is for Worst Habit: Cursing
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Dentist
Y is for Yummy food you make: I make a mean King Ranch Chicken!
Z is for zodiac sign: Sagittarius




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! It's a great way to learn about your blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I might have to still this one!

    ReplyDelete