Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 in Review

A lot happened for me year last year both good and bad. Here is my review of 2010 in the life of Heather!

January
I had my bridal shower and bachelorette party!






February
I ordered our place cards for the wedding.


March
We found out Joey's job was closing. We ordered the gifts for our wedding party and had our food tasting.

April
I married my long time boyfriend and best friend of 7 years! We went to Niagara Falls for our honeymoon and enjoyed being married!










May
I switched over from my wedding blog to this one. We went to see my sister receive her GED. Joey became unemployed.


JuneWorked on wedding recaps on my blog.






July I went to see Wicked for my first time, went to Dallas for a cousins wedding, had my nices for a weekend, went to my sister's lakehouse and participated in 30 Vows of Summer.






August
Participated in the 30 Day Blog Journal, read The Help and donated my hair to Locks of Love.






September
We celebrated living in our home for a year, Joey started his new job and we went to a birthday dinner for a friend.


October
I found out I was pregnant and the sickness began!


November
We hosted our first Thanksgiving at our home as a married couple and I turned 26!

December
We had our first christmas cards made & we found out we were having a baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment