Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Graco Ally Collection

We found the cutest collection of baby essentials including a stroller, a car seat, swing, high chair and a pack and play for Elizabeth. It is the Graco Ally Collection and it is gray with pink polk a dots. We have already bought the stroller and car seat and plan on buying another car seat base or two. We are going to register for the other items in the collection and then whatever we don't receive we will buy later.

Here are some pics of what they look like.



Joey's aunt is going to get this for us and we will be keeping it at my sisters for her to use since she will be watching Liz.




If your expecting or have kids what collection did you choose or did you borrow these items?


4 comments:

  1. Those are soooo cute! I love looking at baby stuff, even if that's not happening for another 5 years or so lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute!! I just registered for our collection. We chose the Graco Kinsey Collection. It's a neutral collection as that was Hubby's main preference. I didn't have one, so I agreed. Yay for baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the pink and gray combo, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, cute stuff! I love the playpen/travel crib!

    ReplyDelete