Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 7, 2011

First Fab Friday of the New Year!!!!!!


This Fab Friday is dedicated to my wonderful husband, Mr. Lopez! Be aware this post is going to be very sentimental.

My husband is really fabulous for a lot of reasons. He is the most caring man I've ever met and since we got pregnant his sweetness has been showing more and more. As far as the pregnancy goes when I first found out I was pregnant I freaked out! We hadn't planned it and the Mr. had just started his new job after being unemployed for four months. I thought he was going to be upset and he was so calm and excited. I really wish I could be more like that. Then when I started getting sick he would come hold my hair for me and lay down with me and comfort me. Now that we're further along he helps read to Elizabeth, always asks how we are doing and is very involved in getting her nursery together.

Not only does Mr. Lopez care for me and Elizabeth but he truly cares about others as well. For Christmas his job had an angel tree where you pick an angel from the tree and it has a child's information on it and you buy a gift for him or her. So not only did we buy a gift for one child but when it got closer to the time they were going to be donating these gifts there still were coworkers who hadn't picked an angel. He felt so bad so we bought another child a gift as well. Also since Joey's grandfather has been in the hospital he has been to see him almost every day and this week since his dad flew back to Arizona, he has been going up to the hospital and feeding his grandfather his dinner.

I swear to you over the past couple of months I have been falling more and more in love with this man! I'm so proud to say his my husband and the father of my daughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment