Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fab Friday {5.21.10}

So not only am I doing Half Full Friday this week but I am also joining one of my fav bloggers MLIP for Fabulous Friday or as I like to call it Fab Friday! This is my first time to join her for Fab Friday and I thought this week was perfect b/c recently she told me that I'm fabulous just the way I am and I have a fabulous husband and that is all that matters!

This week I am fabulous because I started working out again and feel great! Sore but great! I am also fabulous because my husband actually did the laundry yesterday while i was at work! I usually do it on Sundays and it was a nice little suprise to know that I don't have to do it this weekend! I am also fabulous b/c we decided to hire one of our neighbor boys to cut our grass twice a month to help him earn some extra money and it will be nice for me not to have to do it! LOL

And last but certainly not least I'm stilling MLIP reason for being fabulous this week and saying my boobs are also fab! They are big and even though I wish they were a little smaller I like them! Here are some nice pics of them!


1 comment:

  1. Your ta-tas are so fab that even children can't resist!! ;)

    ReplyDelete