Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy BBAD!

So I found out recently from a new blogger that I follow, The Housewife over at Happy Hour with a Housewife, that today is Blog Buddy Appreciation Day!



Even though I dont have a huge following (yet) I really love the bloggers that do follow me! Y'all have given me words of encourgament and have allowed me to be a part of your everyday lives. I would like to thank a few bloggers, old and new, for just being who you are! Thanks to Iris at MLIP for being extra fabulous, Valerie at Next to Heaven for being extrodinarly crafty and one of the sweetest people i know, Eyegirl at Life As Eye See It for being a great blogger friend and sharing you and The One's life with me, and Whitney at Slimming Down for the Gown for being so honest about your struggles with your weight and inspiring me to do my best to loose my weight as well.

So to all 13 of my blogger friends Happy BBAD!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Awww, you are too sweet!!! Those are some of my favorite women too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate all of your supportive comments because they make this journey SO much easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blog buddies :)

    I am not sure if I was following you or not so I hit the thing just in case...LOL

    Your husband sounds so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete