Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 7, 2010

Half Full Friday {5.7.10}

Even though I have a new blog I am still joining Eyegirl for Half Full Fridays.


 
These are the things I have found happiness in this week:

I am happy that I am back at work after being gone for my honeymoon.

I am happy that I have sent all of our thank you notes out.
I am happy that my organization's outreach luncheon had a good turnout yesterday.
I am happy that I sent our moms mothers day cards this week.

I am happy that we are celebrating one of Mr. Lopez's groomsman's birthdays tomorrow!


Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're still joining me for half full fridays! :) You are on it girl. I can't believe you have all your thank-yous already sent out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your layout is super cute. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete