Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In #1

Starting weight: 159.8 lbs.
Goal weight:  130 lbs.

As I mentioned yesterday, I want to loose weight and am ready to stop making excuses and just do it already! I am at my heaviest and unfortunately have been here before. But the good news is that I have lost the weight before and I know I can do it again! I am not only doing this for myself but for my future children. I am going to share my journey of loosing weight with you in hopes that I will be more accountable.

I actually started working towards this change on Monday and so far so good. I am going to use this day to write down what I eat and what exercise I have done for the week.

Monday:
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Turkey sandwich and sunchips - Quiznos
Snack - Special K bar
Dinner - Slimfast Shake
Workout - 30 minutes on Eliptical and 260 crunches on 3 various machines

Tuesday:
Breakfast - 1 Kraft Bagel-fuls
Snack - Special K bar
Lunch - Veggie burrito on spinach tortilla - Freebirds
Dinner - Slimfast Shake
Workout - An hour of lifting weights on 10 different machines and 260 crunches on 3 various machines

Today I am going to go to my first spin class and I'm kinda nervous so wish me luck!


6 comments:

  1. That's great! :) I'm here to support you :) I think the most important thing is to eat in moderation and try to eat as clean as possible, veggies, fruit, protein! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, let me know what you think of the spin class. I kind of want to try one...maybe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I'll be back to Wednesday Weigh Ins next week. Things have been insane with all the trips and I've been slacking. I'm here to cheer you on. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I love spin classes. You will burn major calories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there girl, it sounds like you're off to a great start. I can't wait to hear about your progression in losing the weight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like your off to a good start! Losing weight is hard, but worth the effort. I've gained a few pounds over the last couple months and I need to work on losing them. Maybe I'll blog about it as well. Hope your spin class went well!

    ReplyDelete