Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Mantra {5.24.10}

  • This week I am only working 3 days because I'm going to one of my sisters graduation out of town at the end of the week!
  • I believe in my sister and am very proud of her.
  • I'm addicted to going out to eat on my lunch hour.
  • I hope that my sister knows how proud i am of her.
  • I'm jealous of people that can go shopping whenever they want.
  • Soundtrack/Mantra of the week: If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ~Linda Sunshine
Heres a pic of me & my sister Laci at my bachelorette party:



2 comments:

  1. Heather, it's so nice to find another blogger in Houston!! Right now we're living in the Medical Center area - we just moved to this apartment a few weeks ago from the Katy area, so it's really nice not to make that commute anymore! We definitely have to meet up sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Did you have a themed Bachelorette party? Yay for short weeks at work!

    ReplyDelete