Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Half Full Friday {5.21.10}


These are the things I have found happiness in this week:

  • I went and changed my name on my Social Security card and Drivers License!!!!!!!

  • I started working out again this week and took my first ever spin class.

  • I am going to a Passion Party tonight and who knows maybe get something Mr. Lopez will like! (ohh la la!!!!!!)

  • That Joey received a really good last paycheck from his old company.

  • We were able to pay an extra $400 on our mortgage this month!!!!!!!!

  • Found out my sister graduates next week for receiving her GED and Mr. Lopez and I will be able to be there for her!

Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/


1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E Passion Parties!!

    If they have the Hot Fudge...uummmm...edible "moisturize" (if you catch me) It comes with high marks!!!

    ReplyDelete