Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, July 2, 2010

Half Full Friday {7.2.10}


This week I am happy that:


  
  • Tomorrow I'm having a mother/daughter day with my foster mom and were going to see Eclipse!!!!
  • I am coloring my hair tomorrow! (My roots are really really bad)
  • We are going to East Texas on Sunday to celebrate my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary.
  • I have been  using caloriecount.com to track my calories and what I'm eating.
  • I have a long weekend as we have Monday off of work!
  • I got my pink victoria secret dress in that I ordered!

 
Check out what Eyegirl and others are happy about this week! http://www.lifeaseyeseeit.com/
 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have lots of good stuff to be happy about! And happy July 4 to you too! We really need to get together some time, but it sounds like we're both super busy! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice list!! I LOVE your wedding pictures (you are beautiful) and the sweetness that comes across in your blog!!! Following :-)
    Have a wonderful & SAFE holiday weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Coreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, where in East TX? Sounds like you have good plans already, but have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found you through Eyegirl's site, but you are just adorable! I love that dress you got too!

    ReplyDelete